Labor and Employment Lawyers Beverly Hills & Los Angeles
Lacking the foresight to identify and correct potential labor disputes can be a costly distraction for California business owners, resulting in costly litigation and substantial financial penalties. We provide critical planning for our clients to develop and implement training and employment procedures as a means of effectively anticipating problems and help avoid litigation in the future.
Our senior attorneys have been nominated as Super Lawyers – Rising Stars, an acknowledgment that is received by the top 2.5% of attorneys – that means 97.5% of other Southern California attorneys do not qualify.
To Schedule a Free Case Evaluation With Our Firm, Contact E&l, Llp, at 213-213-0000
E&L, LLP represents employees and employers in labor issues and employment disputes relating to the following:
- Wrongful termination
- Wage and hour claims
- Employee handbooks
- Employment agreements
- Regulatory compliance
- Drafting and auditing of policies and procedures
- Compensation Issues
- Employment Contracts
- How to Prove Employment Discrimination and File a Lawsuit
- How to respond to Retaliation at work
- Labor Commissioner
- Leaves of Absences
- Ralph Act
- Uber & Lyft
- What is Breach of an Employment Contract – What Should I Do Now
- 6 Ways an Employment Attorney Can Help
Whether you are a documented or undocumented (“without papers”) worker in California, you have rights protected by state law that guarantees payment of wages for work performed.
Your rights include but are not limited to:
- The right to be paid the minimum wage
- The right to take rest breaks
- The right to take meal breaks
- The right to a pay stub or wage statement every time you are paid
- The right to overtime compensation
- The right to be paid your wages on time
- The right to file a wage claim without the fear of retaliation from your employer
- The right to file workplace safety and health complaints
If your rights as an employee have been violated, you are invited to contact us today for a case evaluation.